Monday, September 7, 2009

Menu Plan

Since I have the day off today, and I am planning on going to the grocery store....I decided I would post my menu plan for the week. I always plan my meals before I shop. It saves lots of time and money!

Monday:
Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir-Fry
Hot rice

Tuesday:
Quick and Easy Sausage Rotini
Salad
Bread

Wednesday:
I have class so no cooking for me! Bryan will eat with his parents and he always brings me a plate home :)

Thursday:
Quick 'n Easy Sausage on a Bun

Friday:
Football game for Bryan, so no cooking for me! Cale and I will probably eat leftovers.

Saturday:
Crispy Chicken Salsa
Mac and cheese
Steamed broccoli

Sunday:
Sunday School Lunch at the Seeley's

This week I am using one of the "1 Bag, 5 Dinners" ideas from kraftfoods.com. I will let you know how everything turns out!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Can't wait to try some of those! I'll be looking for a recap next week! Thanks!!

Tina Davis said...

im really starting to love this whole meal planning thing! i went to Winn dixie today and only spent $62 yay!!!