Sunday, January 3, 2010

Looking Back at 09 and Ahead to 10

Wow is it really 2010 already! Boy how the time flies. This has been a year of lots of firsts for us. We have been blessed with a beautiful little boy that fills our hearts with joy everyday.

Here are a few of our firsts....
....haircut
....big boy car seat
....crawling
....eating real food
....pulling up
....walking
....lots of talking
....holidays - Valentine's, Easter, 4th of July
....1st Birthday!

Take a look at our year in pictures. It was hard, but I only picked one for each month...

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Looking ahead to the new year, there are many things that I want to strive for. I don't want to call them resolutions, because they are on-going goals that will always need work.
My goals.....
....read Cale a Bible story every night before bed
....read myself a Bible story every night before bed
....show my husband I love him everyday
....pray like I have never prayed before
....enjoy Cale more
....slow down and play with Cale before he doesn't want me to play with him anymore
....live and learn from my mistakes
....take time to relax and read more books....that I enjoy - not school books!
....sell my house
I am looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us this year. I know that He has a great plan and I can't wait to see what it is.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great post Tara!!

Tina Davis said...

first off so excited his haircut made the post!! hehe but also im so excited for u guys this year,..he is going to grow and be soo much fun in the coming year! i cant believe how much he has changed in just a year! so adorable!!