Sunday, March 7, 2010

Showing off

Cale was up this morning at 6:00! Bright and early! Needless to say we knew that he would be ready for a nap about 10:30, so we decided that it would be best to stay home from church so that he could go down for a nap. He is too busy at church and wont nap in the nursery. And making it 2 hours past nap time without becoming a pill is impossible! So about 10:45 he was ready for a nap. He fussed a little, but before long he was out. Within an hour he woke up. I knew that an hour was not enough sleep, so I quickly went in a began rocking him. It took a few minutes but then he was out again.

At about 2:30 I had to make a quick Target trip. I really thought he would be up by then so we could all go, but he wasn't so I left him at home with Daddy. It was really nice to go and not be rushed or distracted though. While I was there I found Cale some croc's. I have been wanting to get him a pair but can never find them in his size. When I got home I tried them on him to make sure they fit. I think that he liked them because he would not take them off. Even when I cleaned him up and changed him into clean pjs (yes he had been in his pjs all day!) he made me put them back on! Too funny :)

Here he is showing off his girl scout cookie. I asked him to come to me so I could try on his shoes and he comes with the cookie pack in one hand and a thin mint in the other! What a rotten tail!



His new shoes!

Saying "cheese"


No comments: