Sunday, August 21, 2011

Meal Planner

Being home for another month, I am hoping to do better about cooking. For the past 2 years I have been working on my masters degree, which meant I was not home 2 nights a week. This made my cooking hit-or-miss. I saw a cute "Meal Planner" on pinterest, and took the idea and made my own.



If you have a google account, you can download it here for free. It has been uploaded to google docs and you can save it to your account :)



Hopefully it will help me get my meals in order!




2 comments:

Lee said...

Thank you! I just downloaded your lovely Weekly Meal planner. x

blog said...

Office 2010 gives a range of safety measures improvements, simply by making an effort to make sure the ethics along with secrecy with the facts to help promote fortify the actual invasion surface.Office 2010 safety measures design by providing your covered defense countermeasures that can assist you defense complete tactic might be prolonged to the computer's desktop basic safety tool.Many of Microsoft Office 2010 Key the protection judgements designed ??by means of Office 2010, as Microsoft Office 2010 opposed to produced ? Office 2010?through the end user. Office 2010 Key