Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Time Flies!

Boy how time can fly! I cannot believe that this is my last week at home with my babies! As much as I have loved this time at home, I am very ready to get back to my kiddos at school. Some people may call me crazy, but I am not cut out to be a stay at home mom. I love my babies with all my heart, but I need the structure of work (not to mention the adult interaction!). For all you stay at home moms out there, I commend you! And for those of you that feel like I do, know you are not alone and through all the comments that have been made to me, I know that I am not a bad mom by being ready to go back to work. In fact I feel that I am a better mom by going back to work. A very smart lady told me yesterday that "It's not about quantity, it's about quality". I don't have to spend all day with my babies (quantity) to get all of the quality time that we need!

And of course I can't post without a couple of pictures of my babies!




No comments: