Monday, June 30, 2008

35 weeks

We are getting closer and closer to D-Day!

I am now 35 weeks....only 5 to go. Up until the last 4-5 days I have felt pretty good. But in the last few days my back has really started bothering me. So I have been spending a lot of time laying either on the couch or in the bed. That is the only way that I can seem to find some relief. Hopefully, I will be able to make it until the baby gets ready to come. If my back gets any worse I dont know how I will survive. The best thing is that I am not working because we are out for the summer. That is my only saving grace!

Bryan is very good to me. I have had to rely on him to help me more. It is just getting hard to get around and do things. I am sure that he gets aggravated with me sometimes, but he still does the things I ask. I am just thankful that he is here and very willing to help. He says that me using the "pregnancy card" is starting to get old! He only has a few more weeks and then I will be using the "I just gave birth" card and then the "I am sleep deprived because I am the mother of a newborn" card. Maybe he will be able to stick it out!

I have new belly pics, but it is not letting me upload at the moment. So I will add them a little later!

2 comments:

Holly said...

by the way...sometimes I STILL use the "I just had a baby" card.....uummm yeah Brantley is 4! Ha!

Kari said...

oh yes.. you will always be able to use the "I gave birth to our children " card :)