Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're Home!

We made it home last night (or should I say this morning) around 2:15. I was so glad to be home in my bed. I think Cale was too! He slept until 8:30 and I didn't hear him cough at all last night (that could be because I was out cold - but I am sure I would have heard him). We had a great time. Chad and Heather took off Monday and Tuesday to hang out with us. We were out and about on Friday and Saturday, took it easy on Sunday and Monday (due to a sick baby) and managed to make it out Tuesday for one last lunch date before we left!


Cale spent a lot of his time sitting at the front storm door looking outside. He loves outside! On this particular day, Ivory was outside and so Cale was playing with the dog. Ivory was barking so loud I was afraid that it was going to scare Cale, but he never flinched!













Cale and Manning were good buddies while we were there. They loved to play together.




It snowed off-and-on all day on Tuesday. It was not cold enough to stick, but it sure came down hard several times throughout the day. If Cale had not been sick, I would have taken him out to play in it!


Ok, I had to include these.... Here is Cale in his crib. Cale has learned that if he turns around in his crib and looks through the slats, that he can see down the hall. Because of this we have started closing his door. So this morning after we put him down for his nap, once he got quiet, I went in to check on him and this is what I found. He was asleep with his head leaning on the crib! Sweet boy :)






4 comments:

Becky said...

What great pics!! I especially like the last few = TOO CUTE!!! Glad you guys had a nice trip and Cale's feeling better!

The Panke's said...

Isn't it funny how they figure things out so quick. Olivia can see out the window(which is HUGE) from her crib. If Paul is wooking in the yard I have to shut the blinds. The pics are CUTE!. I hope Cale is feeling better.

Jenny said...

Too funny about the crib. I just don't get why he is so scared of Allye when he was practically giving Manning kisses.

Tina Davis said...

too funny! hes nosy like the rest of us! thats good to know! love u guys!