Monday, June 8, 2009

First day of summer break....

Today was my first day of summer break! I am so glad that school is out. Now I just wish I could relax. My sweet, loving baby boy has been replaced by a cranky, whinny, cries all the time teething baby. For the past week - week and a half, he has woken up at least one time per night screaming! On top of that, Saturday and Sunday he was up at 5 am!

Today was supposed to be a relaxing and enjoyable first day off of work. But not so much. Luckily my husband has been here to help. He did let me sleep in (kinda). I didn't get out of bed, but I was in and out of sleep because I could hear Cale's cries. We take turns having to get up with him. Bryan did 2 am, I did 5 am, and then Bryan did the final wake up call around 7.

When he finally did get me up, breakfast was ready! How sweet was that :)

Hopefully, the rest of my summer posts will be more exciting and include pictures! Have a great week :)

3 comments:

The Panke's said...

Maybe Bryan could talk to Paul about the breakfat thing:) Paul will get up with Olivia but I have never had breakfast ready for me, how sweet of him. I feel your pain about teething. Our Dr said to give mortin before bed to help ease pain, don't forget teething tablets, and Hurrican gel.

Kerri said...

Try Hurricane Gel-Ask for it at wal-mart...HAve you given him teething tablets? I feel your pain. Brock woke up like that with EVERY SINGLE TOOTH!

Tara Libby said...

Thank you for the advise!

We are currently doing the teething tablets and tylenol (I am out of motrin).