Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July!

It is tradition for us to spend the 4th of July at my Mom's house. We spend the day eating, playing in the pool, and eating some more. This year was no different. With all the pool fun, I didn't get any pictures! I was too busy playing myself to worry about the camera. It was a great day of pool volleyball. It was fun, but boy was I SORE!!!! I felt it for days!!!!

After the sun goes down, we always go to my aunt's house on the beach. From there we can see several sets of fireworks, including all the amateurs on the beach. Cale was very intrigued at first. Then the loud noise from the up close ones started to get to him. He lasted a little while, but then Bryan took him inside.

It was another great 4th! I look forward to next year....maybe Cale will like the fireworks better then :)












3 comments:

Abbi said...

looks like yall had a great weekend!

Kasey said...

Love the pictures!

Tina Davis said...

aww im sad he was a bit scared!! hope for next year!