Thursday, July 24, 2008

The floors are done!

Our house has been a war zone for the past 3 days, but it is finally back to normal! We had hardwood floors put in our livingroom (which turned out way better than I could have ever imagined) and new carpet put in all the bedrooms. So for the past three days we have been moving furniture in and out of rooms....which I didnt move any actual furniture but I did move all the other little stuff. So needless to say I have been worn out at the end of each day. But now it is all done and we have a beautiful house that is ready for our beautiful baby. He or she can arrive at any time now :)

2 comments:

Ashlee Davis said...

I can't wait to see it, i know you are happy to have that done.

TheVanzants said...

Hopefully that was what he/she was waiting on - wanted to come home to a finished house :)

I'm sure they look beautiful and I know you're happy to have that checked off your list!

I have some things for you - but I'll wait until that sweet baby comes home so I can come see!