Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally good news!

I had my appointment today with the doctor. And even though there is no baby today, I did get a definate date for my induction. Baby Libby will arrive on Thursday....if he cooperates. Now that I have an induction date, he will probably decide to come early. So, at least I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to call the hospital at 6 am on thursday morning to make sure that they still have a bed (just in case they have an over abundance of women that go into labor). And as long as there is a bed, I have to check in at 7 am for the actual induction. Then the baby will come sometime after that. There is no telling how long it will take to actually have the baby, but I am hoping that since I am already 3 cm that it wont take too terribly long. So keep us in your thoughts and prayers on Thursday that everything goes smoothly and that Baby Libby makes a healthy appearance. I cant wait!!!!!

2 comments:

TheVanzants said...

Doesn't it feel good to have a date finally? Whether or not you make it until then, it feels so good!

I'm so excited for you - Thursday will be here before you know it! Keep yourself busy the next 2 days or you'll drive yourself crazy!

Can't wait to hear the good news - boy or girl!?!? You'll all be in my prayers!

Unknown said...

Yay! How exciting! I cannot wait for "him" to come and to see pictures! I think we will all be shocked if "he" is actually a "she"! You and Bryan are in our prayers.