Monday, July 28, 2008

Going to the doctor....

I have another appointment today. I am truely hoping that I will be far enough along that he will just keep me. I can't imagine that if I am 4 or 5 cm that they would send me back home, but hey who knows. I am trying very hard not to get impatient, but it is killing me. I am miserable. I cant sleep at night (even with half a Tylenol pm I got less than 6 hours of sleep last night). It is pretty bad when you are home for the summer and you are wide awake at 7:30.....and those of you who know me well, know that I am a sleeper! On top of that, my belly hurts! There is no more room in there and yet the baby is still rolling around like crazy! Sometimes it literally takes my breath away because it is so painful. And here is the icing on the cake....somehow I have ended up with a rash of some sort on my belly that itches to the high heavens! So....I dont know how much more of this I can take!!!!

Sorry to vent.....

I am praying for an end to all of this discomfort and the beginning of a beautiful life. Hopefully if you dont see an appointment update later today, then you know I am at the hospital. Fingers crossed and prayers prayed!

2 comments:

Dana said...

You definitely sound miserable....hope you get some "great" news from the Dr and they keep you :)

Garrett Conner said...

hang in there

when all else fails, just take it out on bryan.

i know i would enjoy that.