Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Award....


I have been awarded by several of my friends, so I figured I better post this before I get in trouble :)


The rules of the award:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


Ten things about me....


1. I love being a mother. Cale has changed my life in more ways than I ever thought possible!

2. I am very OCD about so many things. It is really bad. I have a really hard time letting Bryan put the dishes away because I know he wont do it right. Everything has its perfect place!

3. There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss my Dad. I wish he would have made it long enough to meet Cale.

4. My Mom is my best friend. We talk almost every day.

5. I am totally addicted to blogging. I have to wait until Cale is napping or in bed to get on, but I look forward to it daily!

6. I love corn dogs from Callahan BBQ. Yes they serve corn dogs. They are delicious! You should try one!

7. Singing in the car is one of my favorite things. Especially to CDs. When I get a new CD I listen to it over and over until I know every word to every song!

8. I am not a morning person!!!!! Cale is helping me to change that, but I still have a ways to go.

9. Teaching is not just a job for me. It is something that I truly enjoy. Sure there are days I want to pull my hair out, but the good days outweigh the bad.

10. I love to watch my husband interact with my son. He is so good with Cale. It always melts my heart. I have been blessed with such a beautiful family.


Now, here are my 7 friends that I nominate.....











1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are not the only one who LOVES corn dogs from Callahan BBQ! I do as well!