Monday, January 12, 2009

Packing!

Bryan and I are going out of town this weekend on a marriage retreat with our church. It will be the first time that we have left Cale overnight. Don't really want to think about that yet. But I did start packing for him tonight. Packing for a baby is so overwhelming!!!! There is just so much that they have to have. I figured that if I started packing tonight, that by Thursday when we leave, I am sure to have thought of everything that needs to be packed. Over the next few days I am anticipating having random thoughts pop into my head of .... "Oh yeah, I need to pack that" .... which is exactly why I started tonight. I will let you know how it goes :)

2 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

you are too funny! i wish i thought ahead about things like that...hope you and bryan have a great time!

The Panke's said...

It is so hard to pack for them. I always have a hard time packing for my Mom's and she already has everything Olivia needs. Do'nt worry he'll be fine with whoever he stays with. Remember you can always call and check on him. It will also be good for you and Bryan to have some alone time:)