Saturday, August 2, 2008

We are home...

Most of you have already heard either directly from us or through the grapevine, but we had a beautiful baby BOY!

Cale David Libby made his appreance Thursday, July 31st at 10:37 pm (after 13 1/2 hours of labor - 2 1/2 of that was pushing!!!)

He weighed 7 lbs 12 ozs and was 20 1/2 in long.

He has a head-full of beautiful black hair. I am going to post one or two pics so that everyone can see. I promise I will get more up later once things settle down.

We made it home earlier today and everyone is doing great. I will keep you posted on our progress in this new journey!





5 comments:

TheVanzants said...

He is so precious! I'm so happy for you and Bryan. Being a mother is so rewarding. Cale is a lucky little guy :)

Let me know if you need anything.
Once things settle down, I'll come by for a visit. I can't wait to get my hands on him! :)

Unknown said...

Tara, he is beautiful! Congratulations to you and Bryan. I heard about his 1st diaper changing experience! It sounds the same as Josh's. Anyway, I'm glad that you are both doing well. I cannot wait to see more pictures!

Dana said...

He is gorgeous!! Love his hair :)

Congrats and so happy to hear you've received the biggest blessing ever ~ motherhood :)

Kerri said...

We are so glad that you guys are home and doing well. He is SOOO precious. Can't wait to see him soon. Please let me know if you need anything!

Garrett Conner said...

my little dirty!

can't wait to meet you!

unc G and L