Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks, to Kerri, I have been tagged. I am to write 6 quirks about me, so here goes....

1. Can we say organized? All my teachers that I work with give me a hard time because I am over organized at times. Don't really know where I got it from, but I just cant help it.
2. The dishwasher..... As much as I hate to unload the dishwasher, I cant really seem to let Bryan do it. I am very OCD about the way my dishes get put in the cabinets. And Bryan could care less. It is scary how much I really do care. I cant have one cup out of place or on the wrong shelf....just cant do it.
3. "Fireman" or should I say woman.... I love to sleep! I am one of those that sleeps until the very last minute. Then when I get up I am all business to get ready and go. My brother Jason is the same way. He always said we were like firemen because we get up and go. There is no time for tv or most of the time even breakfast (except to take it in the car!). I dont know what I will do now that I have to get myself and Cale ready to go. It is going to be a challenge!
4. Cup of ice.... I have never been an ice eater, until I became pregnant. Even now I love ice. I will make myself finish my drink just so I can eat the ice. And I must say, I too (like Kerri), will wait in line in a drive through for a sweet tea or coke...not only for the drink, but so I can have the ice afterwards. Mc Donalds and Callahan BBQ are my 2 favorites to get ice from.
5. Singing in the Car.... I am by no means a good singer. Not even close. But I love more than anything to crank up the radio in the car and sing my little heart out. Drivers passing me probably think I am crazy, but I could care less :)
6. Routine Please.... As I said earlier, I am very OCD about things. My routine is definately one of them. There is a certain order in which I get ready in the mornings. And I MUST get ready in that order. I think to myself some mornings about changing things up, but I just cant do it. It is really scary how OCD I am about it. I cant function properly if I mess up my routine.

So now that you know all about my crazy quirks, I tag Ashlee. I will be looking forward to your response!

No comments: