Saturday, December 6, 2008

Roasting hotdogs....

Last night Cale got to experience his first campfire and weenie roast! We went to Kristin and Jesse for hotdogs and smores roasted over the fire. It was perfect for the weather. Cale made it about an hour before he was ready for bed. So I changed him into his pjs and fed him a bottle (8 ozs by the way...my little man eats like a champ!) and put him down for bed. After staying inside for a little bit to make sure that he was good and asleep I went back outside and joined everyone else. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures. I forgot my camera!!!! So these were taken with my phone so they aren't that great!


Cooking a hotdog with Daddy
Mommy and Cale

Our fire

Watching the fire. He loved it! I think because it was so bright.







No comments: