Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby Showers

Bryan and I have been blessed with wonderful friends and family! We were given 4 baby showers for Miss Madelyn! My fellow second grade teachers gave me a shower at work (I forgot my camera that day!). Then my family gave us a shower (I took my camera, but mom ended up taking all the pictures on her camera....you can see them here.)

Next our sunday school class gave us a shower at church (finally have pictures!). We are so blessed to have a great church family that loves us like they do!








Cale was putting on a show!!!!




Finally, Bryan's mom and sister gave me a shower. Again we feel so lucky to have such great people in our lives that love and care about us.

Cale ooohhhed and aaahhhed over everything! He was hilarious!



Mallory is due just 2 weeks after me, so we thought we would compare bellies!



No comments: