Sunday, July 24, 2011

Party Time!

This weekend we celebrated Cale's 3rd birthday party! Although his birthday is not until the 31st, with me being SO pregnant, I decided it would be best to do his party a week early. He wanted a Woody party, so Toy Story it was. I must say that I was completely exhausted by the time that the party started, so I didn't get many pictures. I am sure Nana and Granny did, so I will post more once they forward them to me.

Here is the birthday boy in his birthday shirt!



Because it is July in Florida it was HOT! So we set up a slip-n-slide for the kids. They didn't really slip or slide, but they had fun playing in the water!









I didn't do a cake this year. We had rainbow cupcakes instead. Cale loved being sang to and did great blowing out his candles.







Thank you to everyone that made it to the party! A good time was had by all :)

No comments: