Sunday, July 24, 2011

VBS

Cale participated in his first VBS this past week. He had such a great time! Everyday he was excited to get to go to "church" as he kept calling it. Their theme was "Beach Blast" this year so their crafts and snacks and song were centered around that theme. On the final night, they invited all the families to come watch them perform their Beach Blast song (with all the motions). I had caught a sneak peak of it when picking him up one night, but I didn't know how he would do on the stage. Usually he just stands there any time they perform in front of the church. NOT this time! He did the whole thing and was SO proud of himself! Momma was just as proud :) I took a video of it on my phone, but I am not sure how to load it from the phone onto the blog. I will fiddle with it this week and see if I can get it up here. For now here are some pictures of my big boy!











No comments: