Sunday, September 28, 2008

The babysitter....

Bryan and I have been truely blessed to find a wonderful friend who is going to keep Cale for us as I start back to work on Monday. I think Katie is as excited that she gets to keep him as we are. So I am sitting here trying to make a list of all the things that will be helpful for Katie to know about Cale and his schedule. For those of you who know me well, I am very organized! I am trying (as I make my list) to not be so anal about the little stuff. I am not a fussy person, just like things done a certain way (that is the OCD in me). So I am asking for your help. Please pray for me (and Katie) that I dont turn into a psyco mom who feels like she has to be in control of every little thing. I trust Katie and her judgement (or else I wouldnt let her keep my baby boy). I just pray that I will let her use her motherly instincts and only give her general things that Cale likes and doesnt. Say a little prayer for me in the morning as I go back to work....I am sure that it will be a very long day for me!

2 comments:

TheVanzants said...

I will certainly pray for you and Cale and Katie. I'm sure everything will be fine...but I completely understand your worries.

Chris Reinolds said...

Definitely will be praying for you. It's a hard job going back to work. Hope the first day went well!