Saturday, September 27, 2008

Smile :)

I truly feel blessed because I have been given this award by not 1, but 2 friends! A huge thank you to Kerri and Jobeth for my smile award. Both are co-workers (present and former) at Hilliard Elementary and are super sweet people!
I love keeping my blog, but I cant promise how up-to-date it will stay with me starting back to work on Monday!



Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.

These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Okay....I am going to try and nominate some great people that I know who have not been nominated yet!
1. Ashlee - We went to High school and some college together at JU. Then we lost touch until I discovered that my husband and her husband were childhood friends. Now we try to get together every so often to catch up. Ashlee is a very sweet spirited lady and a wonderful mother of 2 beautiful children!
2. Kari - Kari and I also went to high school together. We recently met up to take photos of my BIG preggo belly (and will soon be meeting again for 3 month pictures with Cale). Kari is an awesome photographer! We went to downtown Fernandina and she made beautiful pictures!
3. Holly - I initially met Holly through my husband. She is a wonderful teacher with a great personality. I LOVE to read her blog. She always makes me laugh. Holly also got us in touch with my next nominee....
4. Chris and Rosalind are the owners of "In His Image Photos". We were set up with them through Holly. They have taken some beautiful pictures of me before and after pregnancy. I love their work!
5. Kristen - Kristen is a fellow teacher at HES. We have really started to get to know each other since we both were pregnant together. She is now the mother of a beautiful baby girl. We often share baby stories with one another....we are always up for a laugh! See you monday!!!

No comments: