Friday, September 26, 2008

The end is here....

I can't believe that I have officially reached the end of my maternity leave. I return to work on monday :(

Before going back, I promised that I would take Cale up to the school to meet my class. So we loaded up and went this afternoon. The kids were all very excited to see him!

My sub has been wonderful in preparing for my return. Everything is up to date and ready for me to come back. So Monday it is...I will let you know how it goes.

How am I going to be able to leave this sweet boy?

1 comment:

The Panke's said...

It was good to see you today. Don't worry about coming back to work it will be easier then you think(imagine being home for 4 months like I was). You will cherish your time with him even more since your gone all day. You(and he) will be fine when you return, I'm sure he wil be in capable loving hands all day:) See you Monday.