Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bryan's Birthday

Yesterday was Bryan's birthday. We normally dont do gifts for each other because our birthdays are only 3 days apart. So we usually just go out to eat at a nice place. Well this year I decided to do something special from Cale, since it was Bryan's first birthday as a daddy. We (Cale and I) decided that we would send him a cookie bouquet (since flowers are for girls). I was really excited about seeing it, but....Bryan didnt bring it home! He left it at school on his desk for "decorations and a snack" he said. So here is an example picture from the website that I ordered it from. I can only hope that it looked this good!

P.S. It wasnt quite this many cookies because this one was way too expensive! So we opted for one with less cookies so that we didnt break the bank :)

No comments: