Saturday, September 13, 2008

We made it!

It was a long night, but we survived. Cale slept all night in his crib last night....wow he is growing up too fast! He was still up every 3-4 hours like had had been doing. I was hoping that 5 1/2 hour stretch would happen again. Wishful thinking I guess. I am exhausted today because I didn't sleep well. I actually stayed most of the night in the office on the futon, so that I could be right next to his room. I know I would have heard him on the monitor, but there is just something about being physically closer to him that made me feel better. I can assure you that I will sleep in my bed tonight....my body aches from the futon! Hopefully as he gets used to being in his bed at night, he will start sleeping longer :)

2 comments:

TheVanzants said...

I knew he would do great. It'll get better every night and you'll also have bad nights in between...but, it'll be worth it!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

it will get easier!