Sunday, September 7, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Last night we went out with my family for mine, Bryan's, and Wendi's (my cousin) birthdays. We ate at Maggiano's.....it was delicious! We had reservations at 6, which happened to be when Cale was ready to eat. Nana fed him his bottle and he was satisfied for a little while. But then he got real fussy. So we took turns (me, Bryan, and my Mom) going outside and sitting with Cale. I think it was just too loud and busy in the restaurant for him. Outside he was fine, but as soon as he came in, he would start fussing again. So maybe he is still just a little to young to go out to a big restaurant on a busy Saturday night. After dinner we came home and watch the rest of the gator game! Here are some pics.....


Brody...he was ready to eat!


Poppy, Nana, and Cale
Nana getting all of Cale's sugars

Daddy and Cale
Uncle Jason and Cale
Momma and Cale watching the game
Go Gators! (Yes, I am as tired as I look....it was a long evening)

1 comment:

Chris Reinolds said...

I think that Cale was trying to say, "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.. GO GATORS!!" in that picture with his arm in the air! :)