Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our first football game

Cale and I along with my friend Carrie, ventured out for Cale's first Yulee football game last night. For those of you that don't know, my husband is a football coach (along with many other sports) at Yulee High School. Last night was Cale's first experience with high school football. I was really not sure how he would do with all the noise and people, but he did great.

We were a little late arriving and there were a TON of people there! We finally found some where to sit and it took him a few minutes to take it all in. Around half time he got hungry, so I fed him a bottle and after that he was very content. He sat in my lap just looking around. Towards the middle to end of the 3rd quarter he went to Carrie. She was somehow able to get him to sleep amidst all the commotion. Since he was sleeping, we tried to put him in his carrier.

Well, he woke up! But even though he woke up, he sat in his seat, very content, just looking around for the rest of the game....overtime included! I was so glad that he did well because with Daddy being a coach, this is only the first of many, many, many sporting events to come!

Oh yeah....Yulee ended up winning in over time! Yulee 12 - West Nassau 6

Here are some pics of little man all bundled up. It was cool but nice.



No comments: