Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nursery Time and new kicks!

Cale had his first visit in the nursery at church today. They said he did great. He had a bottle not long after he arrived and then it was nap time.


We had been taking him into church with us, but I feel like a nervous wreck with him in there. I am just afraid that he will get fussy or make too much noise. So today we decided to try him in the nursery. I thought about him throughout the whole service, but I knew he was in good hands, and I was able to relax and enjoy the service. It is hard to pay attention when you have a beautiful little man to look at....


Cale was sporting the latest addition to his shoe collection this morning too. Thanks to Uncle Brett, Cale now has his very first pair of Nike Air Jordan high tops! He is stylin' and profilin' now! They are adorable!!!





No comments: